Friday, January 4, 2013

Finished Object Friday-- Barefoot Sandals on the Red Sea


I just got back from a trip to the Red Sea with my parents, my husband and my kids.  On my way to the beach I took the car ride as an opportunity to make this pair of barefoot sandals.  An old friend placed an order and I needed to get them finished before my parents headed back to Texas.  I am sending them back to the states tomorrow with my parents.

I'm going to miss them (my parents... not the sandals)...



I hope that everyone had a safe and happy holiday.  I am making lists and preparing for a new year of projects and resolutions.  I hope that this year will be filled with many finished objects and finished projects!

Cheers,
Jenn


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...