Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day Fun

For Valentine's Day I made these oragamil cards and crochet monkeys for my daughters. I added stuffed hearts to the monkeys to give them that perfect Valentine's Day touch.

You can find this pattern in the book Creepy Cute Crochet... I picked up a copy at the library... but you can also purchase the book online.




This little monkey is from Easy Crochet Critters. I picked this book up at a local craft shop... but you can also find this book easily online as well.
If you have a Ravelry membership you can find the heart pattern here. If you don't already belong to ravelry... then sign up... it is free and there are so many cool patterns.


Happy Valentine's Day!
Jenn

2 comments:

  1. I've been making little critters too. They're fun, fast and easy. Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a lot of fun making toys. I think that my favorite projects are little gifts for the kids. I live in Texas so it never really stays cold long here... mittens and other winter gear just aren't really needed... so I make toys.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...