Monday, September 20, 2010

Knitting Rut...

I have been creative in many other areas of my life lately... I've been writing music, keeping up with my foodlore blog, and coming up with a lot of new creative ideas that I plan to work on "someday"... but my knitting and crochetting have turned stale. I'm feeling a rut coming on... and I don't mean "an annually recurrent state of sexual excitement"... because that would make for some interesting crafting...I mean the stale boring kind of rut like the path worn by a wheel.

I'm getting bored with making dishcloths... but I don't seem to have the time or attention to make much else. Anyone else feel this way sometimes? Is it time to take a break from it and concentrate on other creative ventures until I find inspiration... or do I just keep plugging through until I break through the barrier and find something new to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...